Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,751   Posts: 1,515,859   Online: 975

Shooter
    Multi Format

Fuji FP-100B is Gone, Forshadowing for FP-3000B and FP-100C?

Hi all,

So it looks like Fuji FP-100B is officially gone. To any of you who are in the know, is there any foreshadowing here regarding FP-3000B and FP-100C? I use the FP-3000B regularly and love the film so I would be devastated to see it gone. I also know that the FP-100C still has a fairly large commercial use in some places. Aside from the normal speculation, can anyone offer any insight here?
    Francesco Fragomeni
    www.FrancescoFragomeni.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I was on this forum the other day and read that there were reports of 100C being discontinued in 4x5.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    There were rumors earlier in the fall that both 3000B45 and 100C45 are being discontinued. It turned out to be true for 3000B; Fuji has already announced its discontinuation. 100C45 is still hanging in there, but I don't think anyone should assume it'll be around for much longer.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I still have a bunch of the FP-100B in my shop, it never really sold that well. I would guess 3000B and 100C will be around for quite a while. Both sell very well. Who knows though. These companies can be fickle!
    --------------------
    "Everytime I find a film or paper that I like, they discontinue it." -Paul Strand

www.glasskeyphoto.com

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Here's the thread: http://www.apug.org/forums/forum172/...continued.html

FP-3000B45 will cease to be shipped around July 2012.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I didn't even know 3000B45 was still around. We haven't been able to get it for the last year. I knew it would only be a matter of time for 100C45. Both FP-100B and FP-3000B sell very well in our shop so the news of 100B was a bit of a surprise to me. I've always used 3000B for the most part so as long as I still have that I'm content. It would be a real shame to see it all gone.
    Francesco Fragomeni
    www.FrancescoFragomeni.com

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin