Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,916   Posts: 1,521,829   Online: 1110

Shooter
    Medium Format

Omega counter balance tapes

Is Ask Harry Omega site still functioning. I posted a question and see nothing on it except an old post for a year ago I was moving my Omega D3V from one baseboard to another and in the process both counter balance tapes pulled loose from the vice grips and shot back into the housing, flipping the attaching hooks off in the process
    Three questions, Does any one have an idea of how to fish them out Two can they be repaired and. three can they be replaced and by who.
    How did you manage to do that…,,don’t ask!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Vaughn had some made up and posted the info here.

http://www.apug.org/forums/forum43/9...rce-found.html
    Bob

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by rmolson View Post
    Is Ask Harry Omega site still functioning.
    Yep - Harry posted on this thread today: http://www.classic-enlargers.com/cgi...1319593774/3#3
    Matt

“Photography is a complex and fluid medium, and its many factors are not applied in simple sequence. Rather, the process may be likened to the art of the juggler in keeping many balls in the air at one time!”

Ansel Adams, from the introduction to The Negative - The New Ansel Adams Photography Series / Book 2

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin