Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,919   Posts: 1,584,783   Online: 961

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    I also own an lPL, a 4550 XLG. My wife made me one for my birthday a few years ago. She made it with standard weight matte board and used our matte cutter to bevel the edges. It works like a champ.

She hates the look, but I love it. Guess who does the printing.

Don

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I make mine out of cardboard (and I made one out of a DVD-cover), I simply measured up the correct dimensions (my carriers are normally metal insets into a unineg-holder) and cut them out using a metal ruler and/or freehand cutting (to get some unevenness).

The one made with the dvd-cover, can be adjusted using regular black electrical tape,

Took a bit of trial and error, but I now have a couple of carriers that give me a border effect and I still have my regular/factory carriers in good condition.
    -
    "Nice picture, you must have an amazing camera."
    Visit my photography blog at: http://helino-photo.blogspot.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    The standard neg carrier on my Leica 1C is a doosie, thin but a little rough as well. The carrier on the V35 is more precise but a little too wide for my taste.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin