Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,901   Posts: 1,555,804   Online: 809

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks Matt. I guess I hadn't a clue then! LOL I really like how you explain things. A natural teacher you are!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Very well explained, Matt!

It's very important to do some basic testing to come to grips with the equipment and materials we use.
    "Often moments come looking for us". - Robert Frank

"Make good art!" - Neil Gaiman

"...the heart and mind are the true lens of the camera". - Yousuf Karsh

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Well I went back for more practice today. I received a paper safe from eBay that had paper in it. So I chose to use the old paper since there was a stack of about 100 8x10 sheets in there. I used a #2 filter, only stopped my enlarger down to f/16 this time, and used the unknown paper. I made a few prints but this was my favorite from the bunch. Its because its from the first roll that I put through my new Hasselblad during my trip to Mexico last month.

WoodFence by ChristopherCoy, on Flickr

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Christopher:

I am seeing progress

Keep having fun!
    Matt

“Photography is a complex and fluid medium, and its many factors are not applied in simple sequence. Rather, the process may be likened to the art of the juggler in keeping many balls in the air at one time!”

Ansel Adams, from the introduction to The Negative - The New Ansel Adams Photography Series / Book 2

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin