Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,299   Posts: 1,535,768   Online: 836

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

What are these odd lines?

What are these strange marks appearing on my prints? I can't reason out what they are. Looks almost like some in camera flaring, but they are definitly not represented on the negatives. And any odd light reflections hitting the paper would make it darker, not lighter. The set of prints I made before this one din't have these starnge lines, and the last two negatives I tried printed have been showing them. Any Ideas?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails lines.jpg  
    Gear: Camera, Brain, Light.
    Website - FB

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    On second look, the condesors seems to not be in as good as a shape as I originally thought. Can see the black lines easily when I remove the negative. Thought I can't figure out why they didn't show up on the last prints I was making.
    Website - FB

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I was going to tell you they are sprites - small, alien negative-energy beings, flying around in your dark room, but it sounds like you've identified the source.
    [COLOR=SlateGray]"You can't depend on your eyes if your imagination is out of focus." -Mark Twain[/COLOR]

Ralph Barker
    Rio Rancho, NM

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by rbarker
    I was going to tell you they are sprites - small, alien negative-energy beings, flying around in your dark room, but it sounds like you've identified the source.
    Thats what I get giving lessons to tinkerbell I guess.
    Website - FB

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin