Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,550   Posts: 1,544,689   Online: 856

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Photo albums for Hasselblad 6x6 sized prints?

Having done some Googling, I found this (http://www.apug.org/forums/archive/i...p/t-67408.html) but it is in relation to 6x6 frames, not albums.

My Hasselblad antics are already generating some lovely family snaps that I'd like to put in an album, but there's no obvious retailer of 6x6 print sized albums. Does anyone know of anywhere that a "regular Joe" (i.e. not someone with a trade account) can obtain such an album. Ideally from the UK.

Ted
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 42040003.JPG   42040011.JPG  
    Ted Smith Photography
    Hasselblad 501CM...my 2nd love.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I can't help I'm afraid, although I'd be interested in something similar myself, but I just wanted to say those pictures are wonderful !

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Ted,

Print File an APUG advertiser has 12x12 print storage pages so you could put 4 6x6 prints (x2 if back to back) in one page.

http://www.jeffreyglasser.com/

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Gorgeous, gorgeous kids and captures!

With regard to the albums, I'm a big fan of DIY. Why not buy the appropriate board/card stock in a shade of your liking, punch some holes down one side and thread it with, well, pretty much whatever you like. Then it's just a case of getting yourself a box of photo corners and you're all set. You can then have the album be whatever size you like, both in page dimensions and number of pages; and personalise/index each one buy insetting your favourite image into the front cover....

....damn, now I'm really wishing I had some beautiful children to photograph just so I can make cute little albums full of contact prints

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin