Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,476   Posts: 1,542,634   Online: 943

Shooter
    35mm

Unusual problem with Durst M805 color

I just bought a second hand durst m805 color enlarger with a good price. when i put neg in carrier, i wondered what density screw will do and what exactly will change in image, when i was turning it suddenly the image which comes out through lens went out, the lamp is on, I'm sure about it, but no light passes through lens, as if lamp is off!! I don't know what's wrong with enlarger, help pls

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Welcome to APUG!

Is there a masking accessory in your light path?

By the way, it is not necessary to post your enquiries in more than forum - most people who read APUG sort threads using the "New Posts" function.

I am sure someone here will be able to help.
    Matt

“Photography is a complex and fluid medium, and its many factors are not applied in simple sequence. Rather, the process may be likened to the art of the juggler in keeping many balls in the air at one time!”

Ansel Adams, from the introduction to The Negative - The New Ansel Adams Photography Series / Book 2

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin