Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,688   Posts: 1,482,365   Online: 754

Shooter
    4x5 Format

DURST 138 enlarger 240 condenser size?

Hello all
    who can tell me DURST138enlarger240condenser size? Thank you!Click image for larger version. 

Name:	$(KGrHqF,!q8E-ZQgmTEkBP1i!K5K7!~~60_57.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	96.2 KB 
ID:	53484

K-G
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    The lens casing is 212 x 190 x 52 mm according to my own measurement. To this comes the front plate with the handle and it is 219 x 55 mm and extends 39 mm outwards ( from the casing to the outer end of the handle ). All condensers for the Durst 138 have the same outer size. Only the size of the lens differs. They go from the smallest one ( 85 ) with a tiny litle lens on the bottom plate to the big piece of glass that almost fills out the entire casing of the 240 . I measured the bottom glass surface of the 240 and it is 194 x 158 mm . I hope this is of some help. Good luck.

Karl-Gustaf
    Karl-Gustaf Hellqvist

www.heliochroma.com

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	11491896598.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	62.9 KB 
ID:	53837HI K-G
    Thank you very much for the information, last week I got a production in 1978, the Pearl River enlarger, looks like the DURST L138 imitation. But it is a pity that matched lens lost, only a broken 180MM lens, so I want to use DURST L138 240 lens to match, but looks like DURST lens is relatively large.
    Thanks again!

K-G
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Depending on where you live, I send you two different links to suppliers of new condensers. It's Durst Pro in the USA and Kienzle in Germany. New condensers are a bit pricy so you may find something less expensive on e-bay or similar sites ( perhaps under Classifieds here on APUG ). Good luck and hang in there. The Durst 138 ( and I suppose also imitations ) is a wonderful enlarger.

Karl-Gustaf

http://www.kienzle-phototechnik.de/_...00___u_a_.html

http://www.durst-pro-usa.com/index.php
    Karl-Gustaf Hellqvist

www.heliochroma.com

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin