Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,934   Posts: 1,585,599   Online: 752

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Medium Format
    i need more info on the opto isolator for the 45s. this lag is really infuriating. We checked how much current goes to the bulb and it's rated at 62 volts, but the case says 82volts. not sure if there's something else wrong with the board or if 62 is normal. as of now ive unplugged the 2 bulb cables to bypass it and hooked it up to a variac. but this is too bulky and unrealistic. i got an external box that i'm rigging a dimmer, bypass and timer switch. but i'd rather use my time-o-lite... so please provide a service manual, schematic or pics of the fix for probelmatic part, where i can get it etc.
    please and thank you!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I have a dumb question. If the bulb is rated at 62 volts, then why would you need the xformer at all? Would not a good strong diode do?

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by HTF III View Post
    I have a dumb question. If the bulb is rated at 62 volts, then why would you need the xformer at all? Would not a good strong diode do?

bulb and machine are labeled at 82 but the pc board puts out 62v
    maybe my board is screwed up

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by paul ron View Post
    Schematic for the power supply sent via e-mail.
    Hello,

New to forum and found this thread while looking for information on how to repair a Dichro 45 colorhead.
    Any chance I can get a copy of a service manual or schematics? On occasion, err is displayed on the filtration display.

Thank you in advance.

Mike

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by kstudio View Post
    Hello,

New to forum and found this thread while looking for information on how to repair a Dichro 45 colorhead.
    Any chance I can get a copy of a service manual or schematics? On occasion, err is displayed on the filtration display.

Thank you in advance.

Mike

I'm also looking for repair manual and/or schematics for non-computerized version of the 45s head. Anyone still has a copy?

thanks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin