Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,668   Posts: 1,481,749   Online: 884

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Yes, I have something like that but not so dramatic in sky. I tried to shoot the image last night but didn't turn out well enough to post. Foreground is almost identical to your "rough sketch". I didn't want to make it unanimous.
    Develop, stop, fix.... wait.... where's my film?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Some things just can't be done in the darkroom as in a PC... But helps visualising a bit. (Must spend more time in the former!)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I think you need to raise the key of the whole image, make the clouds much lighter and less heavy, give that impression of lots of light even though cloudy, and just the sort of "hot" feeling a high-key image can convey.
    I do use a digital device in my photographic pursuits when necessary.
    When someone rags on me for using film, I use a middle digit, upraised.

Shooter
    35mm
    I would try the square format as well. It seems to eliminate a lot of "useless" space. High-key would be my other suggestion. Looking forward to seeing what you come up with!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin