Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,927   Posts: 1,522,141   Online: 929

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Well, here goes nothing...

I'm about to begin printing the largest of my final prints for my upcoming BFA exhibition in May at Alfred University, made possible with the generosity of fellow APUGer Tom Hart who is lending me a AN glass carrier for the Saunders 4550XLG that I use here at school. The images will be 30x30" on 36x36" paper, trimmed down from a 42" wide roll of Adox MCC, processed using the single tray method to archival standards, and selenium toned. There will be 4 prints of this size in my show, and the rest will be 10x15" and 14x14" for 35mm and 6x6 respectively on 16x20" Adox Variotone Warmtone FB. I don't really have any questions about the print-making process itself, just trying to soak up the good printing vibes from the APUG community.

This is the first neg I'm going to be working with for the 30x30" prints...

Any APUGers who are in the Western New York area are more than welcome to come to the Senior Exhibition day, which is Saturday, May 11th, from 4-7PM in Harder Hall at Alfred University. There is a ton of work from my graduating class that will be on display, and there is always great food to boot.

Here is the showcard for my exhibit...

All the best,
    Chris
    See my work at my website CHRISTOPHER LANGE PHOTOGRAPHY

or my snaps at my blog MINIMUM DENSITY
    --
    If you don't have it, then you don't have it.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    Congrats on your studies! Break a leg, won't be out east anytime soon to see your great artwork
    Andy

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin