Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,727   Posts: 1,515,078   Online: 1147

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    I concur, keep the 45 for sure, then probably the 23c which can interchange the lens easily with the 45.
    Items for sale or trade at www.Camera35.com

Shooter
    Large Format
    BTW, who put her in charge anyway, or did she just assume the role? Keep them all unless there's insufficient space in the new digs. And yes, I'm married, but I learned a long time ago to dig my heels in when these situations arise. Our sofa isn't long to sleep on and we have no dog house - they sleep inside.

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    So far the only one I have had the pleasure of using was the b600 and that was mainly cause it was nice light and easy to carry and I had the stuff that went to it sitting right next to me

Its easy to acquire equipment you don't need. Besides the enlargers you have all that lighting equipment. If all you shoot is small format stick with the B600 and sell the rest. When you can and if your active in a DR move to a Leitz 1c. If your need is medium format keep the best MF enlarger which has all the required pieces.
    Last edited by Richard Jepsen; 05-24-2013 at 02:00 PM. Click to view previous post history.
    RJ

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    If the motor on the Beseler 45 is straining, then the chassis may need realigning. It isn't hard, unless the support rods are corroded into the sockets.
    I feel, therefore I photograph.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    I'd dump em all and get one really good enlarger. Prices are cheap enough at the moment. If I can find space, I can take for free an enlarger
    that originally cost $75,000.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by DREW WILEY View Post
    I'd dump em all and get one really good enlarger. Prices are cheap enough at the moment. If I can find space, I can take for free an enlarger
    that originally cost $75,000.
    A new Beseler 45 is probably $3,000+. If you are "dumping" that what would you get for free that is better? Where does one go to get free enlargers that are better than a Beseler 45? I had to pay for my Beseler 45. Even my Beseler 23C III wasn't free.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin