Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,914   Posts: 1,556,269   Online: 834

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Multi Format
    After having looked for it for days I was finally able to unearth my dad's old Opemus III enlarger in its original box (!) However since there is no manual of any kind and I am not familiar with enlarger terminology, I am going to describe what my initial query is.

What "extra" bits do I need to do 6x6 film on it? I can see there are two removable 35mm black "frames" that slide under prongs on the "folding trays", one on the top one, one on the bottom one, but nothing that even remotely looks like a special "frame" for the 120mm film. Is my enlarger useless for 6x6?

I thought I should ask this question first, before going into lens details.

Thank you in advance.
    Evangelos G. Makris

Images
    Evangelos
    I used an Opemus III until a couple of years ago, and I'm sure 6x6 is no problem. You just need the correct size inserts for the neg holder.
    Hope this helps.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Correct size inserts eh? Hmmm, did they originally come in the enlarger package or were they an optional accessory, as I don't seem to have them. Thanks for replying.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin