Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,549   Posts: 1,544,624   Online: 724

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I have a Beseler 23Cii that I am giving away. If you want to do a road trip, I can do a hands on DR session with you to get you started, or if you can't come this far, I will be in the Irwin/Monroeville area on the upcoming weekend, and can bring the machine, and meet ther, if you want it.
    Rick A
    Argentum aevum

Shooter
    35mm
    Thanks for the offer. This is great. I am actually in Chicago now - but my parents are in Franklin PA, and I have relatives in Pittsburgh area, so if you give me an idea of when you are going to be in Monroeville, I was thinking that it may be possible for my uncle to meet you somewhere and pick up the enlarger. It's possible my Dad could also meet you somewhere as well. Let me know your thoughts.

Thanks Rick!

Mark

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Free or close to it would be a good starting point. Assuming you have the room, you might look at picking up a Beseler (or similar) 4X5 in case you decide on 6X9 or 4X5 format. Your best bet is to watch for someone who has the associated equipment you will need in the package. UNless free, I'd probably only look for a package which includes the lenses and negative carrier. You will likely end up spending more for those pieces if bought seperately than you would for a complete unit. Bill Barber

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I just picked up a 23c in seemingly near perfect condition, along with a half dozen carriers and two lenses, for $20. Found it locally on Craigslist.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    recently got a DII with 4 lenses- several are schneiders, cones, carriers, easel, trays, 11 x 14 paper, a 11 x 14 archival washer (man this thing is heavy) the whole kit and kaboodle for free off of craigslist.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    For your FIRST enlarger, look for a free one. Once you learn how to use that, you are in a better position to know what to look for when buying.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'll be in the Monroeville area on the 19, 20, and 21st, send me a PM and I'll get you the particulars and a phone number to reach me at.
    Rick A
    Argentum aevum

Shooter
    35mm
    You guys in the States get real bargains around! I paid 80 € for a Durst F60.
    Will they leave taxes away when EU and USA will subscribe the free trade agreement they are speaking about these days? I really hope so!

Shooter
    Large Format
    Quote Originally Posted by summerbee View Post
    You guys in the States get real bargains around! I paid 80 € for a Durst F60.
    Will they leave taxes away when EU and USA will subscribe the free trade agreement they are speaking about these days? I really hope so!
    I don't know about any free trade agreement, but whatever happens you can be sure the tax-addicts will load it up. So I wouldn't count on any relief on that score. At that, I'll leave my opinion out because this site isn't real happy on political opinions.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom1956 View Post
    I don't know about any free trade agreement, but whatever happens you can be sure the tax-addicts will load it up. So I wouldn't count on any relief on that score. At that, I'll leave my opinion out because this site isn't real happy on political opinions.
    You report capital gains on your freely gifted stuff, you're not very smart lol

~Stone | Sent w/ iPhone using Tapatalk
    ~Stone | "...of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." ~Dennis Miller

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin