Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,649   Posts: 1,481,293   Online: 795

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Mark Barendt, Ignacio, CO

"We do not see things the way they are. We see things the way we are." Anaïs Nin

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Damn... Those work prints sure have a familiar look. All that's missing from mine are the masterfulness, iconism, and photographic talent.

Beyond that, I'm there!

Ken

[Edit: I also noted the boxes of Ilford paper in his darkroom on the shelf over the enlarger...]
    Last edited by Ken Nadvornick; 09-12-2013 at 07:20 PM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: Added [Edit]...
    "Hate is an adolescent term used to stop discussion with people you disagree with. You can do better than that."
    —'blanksy', December 13, 2013

Shooter
    Multi Format
    This confirms what I have known for a long time. Gotta work on my vision of a prints true potential. Should have capitalized "work".

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Yeah they don't fall right on to the paper do they?
    Mark Barendt, Ignacio, CO

"We do not see things the way they are. We see things the way we are." Anaïs Nin

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin