Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 74,113   Posts: 1,636,743   Online: 1209

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Mark Barendt, Beaverton, OR

"We do not see things the way they are. We see things the way we are." Anaïs Nin

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Damn... Those work prints sure have a familiar look. All that's missing from mine are the masterfulness, iconism, and photographic talent.

Beyond that, I'm there!

Ken

[Edit: I also noted the boxes of Ilford paper in his darkroom on the shelf over the enlarger...]
    Last edited by Ken Nadvornick; 09-12-2013 at 07:20 PM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: Added [Edit]...
    "There is very limited audience for the arty stuff, and it is largely comprised of other arty types, most of whom have no money to spend because no one is buying their stuff either. More people bring their emotions to an image than bring their intellect. The former are the folks who have checkbooks because they are engineers, accountants, and bankers—and generally they are engineers, accountants and bankers because they are not artists."

— Amanda Tomlin, Looking Glass Magazine, 2014

Shooter
    Multi Format
    This confirms what I have known for a long time. Gotta work on my vision of a prints true potential. Should have capitalized "work".

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Yeah they don't fall right on to the paper do they?
    Mark Barendt, Beaverton, OR

"We do not see things the way they are. We see things the way we are." Anaïs Nin

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin