Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,973   Posts: 1,558,699   Online: 839

Thread: Bad Time O Lite

Shooter
    Medium Format

Bad Time O Lite

[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][COLOR=#000000][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Tahoma][SIZE=5][COLOR=#000000]I got Time O Lite P59with foot switch today from EBay First thing I did was hook it up to check itout and it not only doesn’t it cycle itbuzzes loudly, indicating some thing i s really amiss. While waiting to hear ifthe seller will take it back and refund the money does anyone have any idea of how to repairone of these units. I would love to be able to use the foot switch and leave myhands free for dodging and burning.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][COLOR=#000000][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Can you post a picture of the units? Might help.
    Items for sale or trade at www.Camera35.com

Shooter
    Medium Format

time o lite

My digital camera program is not hooked up to my windows 8 yet, But it is the standard Time O lite timer used for the last 50 or 60 years everywhere. I just never have tried to open one up and repair it Electrical equipment repair is not my field.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin