Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,955   Posts: 1,522,808   Online: 979

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Thank you all, I have more than enough to try now

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Which brand of paper is it? Some graded papers respond to light filtration a little bit like VC. For example Ilford Gallerie can be manipulated about 0.5 grade up/down by using yellow (green) vs magenta (blue) filtration, with white light getting a half-way result.
    Rafal Lukawiecki
    See rafal.net | Read rafal.net/articles

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafal Lukawiecki View Post
    Which brand of paper is it? Some graded papers respond to light filtration a little bit like VC. For example Ilford Gallerie can be manipulated about 0.5 grade up/down by using yellow (green) vs magenta (blue) filtration, with white light getting a half-way result.
    It is Fotokemika Emaks paper. I have Ilford filters, and color head in Focomat V35.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Darko, I've not tried this with Emaks, only with Gallerie, and I've reports from others that this technique also worked with later Agfa papers. I'd love to hear from you if it worked with Emaks, please let me know if you tried.
    Rafal Lukawiecki

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Darko, I've not tried this with Emaks, only with Gallerie, and I've reports from others that this technique also worked with later Agfa papers. I'd love to hear from you if it worked with Emaks, please let me know if you tried.
    I will try it next week or so and let you know

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Hi,

I have tried it - with Ilford 00 filter and without filter - I got same result. Only with 00 filter I needed 3 times longer exposure. Did not tried other procedures yet.

regards,

AgX

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by darkosaric View Post
    Selectol Soft: I should mix it myself, or I can buy it somewhere?
    Selectol Soft is less common in Germany than Tetenal Centrabrom S, which also can yield a 1 grade lower contrast.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I have tried it - with Ilford 00 filter and without filter - I got same result. Only with 00 filter I needed 3 times longer exposure. Did not tried other procedures yet.
    Thanks for trying and reporting. I'll put Emaks into "doesn't work with" column in my notes... Good luck with selectol-soft.
    Rafal Lukawiecki

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I use 3 different developers to change contrast, centrabrom (soft), dektol (normal), and documol (high kontrast). I van also switch from condensor light to color head or cold light to löser contrast
    Carl

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

the villages .centralflorida,USA and Germany
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks for fast replays . Did not think about flashing the paper, never tried, will give a one go. Right now I am using developers from Wolfgang Moersch (Sepia paper developer and ECO 4812), I will try to dilute them to half of recommended minimum to see if I get lower contrast. Selectol Soft: I should mix it myself, or I can buy it somewhere?
    mix it yourself or ask Moersch to do it for you;I'm sure he will.
    Regards

Ralph W. Lambrecht
    www.darkroomagic.comrorrlambrec@ymail.com[/URL]
    www.waybeyondmonochrome.com

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin