Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,301   Posts: 1,536,158   Online: 810

Shooter
    Multi Format

Aristo Cold Light Head for Beseler 23C - how to connect it?

Hello,

I get an used Aristo cold light head for Beseler 23C from a flee market unfortunately without any instruction leaflet...

The head is composed of 2 parts: the head itself and a powerpack unit. Each has an electrical 3 prong cord to connect.
    So, I wonder which is the right way for connecting :
    a) connecting head to AC outlet and powerpack to timer?
    or
    b) connecting head to timer and powerpack to AC outlet?

Thank you for your answer(s).

Jean-Bernard

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Doesn't the head have 2 cables? The AC one will be for a heater and is plugged into the wall outlet. The other cable has a different plug that mates to the cable from the power supply. The power supply AC cable is plugged into the timer. This is from memory so I hope it is correct. http://www.light-sources.com/sites/d..._head_info.pdf

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Hi Chuck,

You are right, the head has 2 cables, I didn't mentioned the 'specific plug' one (that obviously connect to the power supply), as my concern was about dealing with AC and timer.
    Thank you for your answer confirmed by the link: head connected to AC outlet & power unit to timer.

Jean-Bernard

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin