Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,592   Posts: 1,545,991   Online: 981

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I agree. With exposure times so short, there's no wiggle room for accomplishing dodging and burning routines, if and when they are required. There must be a way to lengthen the exposure times. Adjusting the iris diameter is the obvious choice. In all the enlargers I've owned over the years, I could always install a lower wattage bulb when needed.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Thanks for all the helpful tips you guys are a wealth of knowledge! I'm going to experiment a bit and report back when I figure it out.

Cheers.

Shooter
    35mm
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by teekoh View Post
    Thanks for all the helpful tips you guys are a wealth of knowledge! I'm going to experiment a bit and report back when I figure it out.

Cheers.
    Did you manage to get a decent print in the end? If so, what did you do to get it? I'm curious
    I'm going to run with both hands...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin