Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,549   Posts: 1,544,646   Online: 688

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Free Beseler 4 x 5 enlarger

We just had a donation of a 4x5 Beseler enlarger that we will be happy to give away to the first person who wants to come pick it up. It is missing the base board, but does include a foot switch and I'm sure we can throw in a lens or two. PM me. The enlarger is located in Natick, MA.

RIL

Shooter
    Large Format
    I am looking for a 4x5 negative carrier, any extra? thanks

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Whitey, I'd be all over this but I am under strict orders not to bring home another enlarger or German Shepherd.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jerrybro View Post
    Whitey, I'd be all over this but I am under strict orders not to bring home another enlarger or German Shepherd.
    You could always tell her that the enlarger doesn't need to be fed.

German Shepherds - not so!
    Matt

“Photography is a complex and fluid medium, and its many factors are not applied in simple sequence. Rather, the process may be likened to the art of the juggler in keeping many balls in the air at one time!”

Ansel Adams, from the introduction to The Negative - The New Ansel Adams Photography Series / Book 2

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by MattKing View Post
    You could always tell her that the enlarger doesn't need to be fed.

German Shepherds - not so!
    I dunno, my enlarger has quite the appetite for this weird silver coated paper. It munches the stuff up in huge amounts if I let it.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Hi,
    Do you still want to give away the enlarger? I just startet 4x5 photography and I am looking for some apropriate device.... I would pay for shipping, of course, as I am not able to pick it up

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Fritzenpapa, I have too many things going on right now to pack and ship what would be a very expensive package. Sorry. If someone doesn't come to pick it up, the only place this thing will go is to the parts bin, where I will strip off all that can be used on my other enlarger and let the rest become scrap metal. Good luck with the beginnings of building a darkroom. I do wish that you were doing so with an hour's drive of Boston, not a long flight, but I am sure that in Germany, as here, there must be people who are getting out of the photo printing hobby now that their phones take such wonderful pictures. ; )

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin