Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,300   Posts: 1,535,835   Online: 876

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Shooter
    Medium Format

try as i might....

i'm still not good at "reading" a negative... try as i might, after 30 years, i really never get it right... the best way i found is to for me has been to study the neg or contact sheet, then make a print... work it.

jvo

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Well thanks folks! As a result of this thread and the other one a couple weeks ago, I decided to try making proof sheets. First of all, it's pretty fun to put on my reading glasses and sit in a comfortable chair and look at them. Second of all, there were several frames in my "might print" notes that I could decide not to print. And the best of all, I just now made a print I'm quite happy with and it wasn't in my "might print" notes... I'd missed it and only realized it was worth printing when I saw the contact sheet. I think I'm going to do this from now on.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin