Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,489   Posts: 1,542,936   Online: 873

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Quote Originally Posted by miha View Post
    Hi Richard, this one perhaps: http://www.atelierchoi.com/en.html
    Wow! That place looks amazing. Thank you - I'm emailing them now.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Quote Originally Posted by hdeyong View Post
    I think "Picto" has quit offering wet processes, but "Negatif Plus" does developing and enlarger printing.
    Thanks - I've contacted them.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Philippe Grunchec View Post
    Stéphane Cormier (http://stephane-cormier.fr/fr/index.php) 7 rue Taylor 75010 Paris.
    Thank you APUG! I've found 4 extra Parisian labs/darkrooms with your help. Much appreciated.
    Last edited by Richard_N; 06-26-2014 at 08:19 AM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Quote Originally Posted by hdeyong View Post
    I think "Picto" has quit offering wet processes, but "Negatif Plus" does developing and enlarger printing.
    Picto still offer both colour and B&W analog printing. Mike Crawford has kindly introduced me to the printers there and I'll be visiting next week.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    Arka, down by Jardin du Luxembourg, appears to still be in business -- I"m going to drop off some 120 C-41 there next week. I don't know to what extent they're still printing. I was going to use Negatif Plus, but they're in a sketchier area up by the Gare du Nord. If you go up there, be careful with what you're carrying, please.

Shooter
    Large Format
    There's a guy who posts under the name "mups" over at LFF. He runs an exclusive analogue RA-4 service bureau in Paris. Can't recall name of lab.

Shooter
    Medium Format

MUPS

I know MUPS, it is Marc UPSON. Great colour printer. http://www.mupson.com

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Thanks. I had a great trip to Paris and photographed 12 darkrooms. Sadly I missed Marc Upson. Looking at his website there are links to a couple of other printers who were not on my radar. Perhaps I'll schedule a second trip.

Shooter
    35mm
    Richard,

Near Orly airport is Atelier Fresson. Important family of printers in the history of photography and a fantastic place !

Michael

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin