Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,821   Posts: 1,581,769   Online: 1048

Shooter
    Medium Format

Durst DA 900 Mirror Housing

Hi there, only just joined, but have been lurking for some time.

I just acquired the aforementioned enlarger however, the mirror housing is missing and it doesn't look like I'll find one any time soon. Given this, I thought I might fabricate one myself. Does anyone here own a DA 900 and can perhaps upload some pictures and dimensions for it, (the UK spares dealer has no relevant part or number, let alone any information they can give me!)?

Cheers,
    Sid.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    You might want to look for Durst M700 and M800 mirror housings. They are easier to find and although I'm not sure they are identical to what DA900 uses, they are quite similar and probably could be made to fit.

DA900 is built like a tank and worth the effort of making it work.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Thanks ndrs, I shall keep a look-out.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Obviously this doesn't give you any dimensional info, but in case it might be useful, here are the detailed photos I took of a DA900 I sold a few years back:

http://backglass.org/duncan/darkroom/durst_da900/

Duncan

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Also, I made a PDF of the manual that was with that enlarger, in case that is of some use to anyone:

http://backglass.org/duncan/darkroom...900_manual.pdf

Duncan

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Much obliged Frobozz! Luckily for me, I may have found the part through another forum! Thanks again for your help.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin