Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,531   Posts: 1,543,974   Online: 1082

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Light blocking fabric is available from fabric stores and is reasonably cheap. Make sure you test it as there are some that don't totally block light out. I used small peices of velcro at intervals around the "edges" of the door frame and on the fabric to hang the fabric which overlapped a little. Works great. You can do the same for a outside window, but will generally need a peice of felt or black plastic as a second curtain cause some velcro will pass light; Get the black stuff.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thought that I would let everybody know my solution after all of your help. I bought an expandable shower curtain rod and some light blocking material from the local fabric store and velcro. It is very easy to put up/take down.

Thanks again,
    G

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin