Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,495   Posts: 1,543,029   Online: 863

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Quick question about bulbs

I just bought a used 23CII XL condenser enlarger and was trying to determine what bulb it takes. From my research it seems that some use a 111a and some a 140 bulb. If I'm not mistaken the heads that have the bulb coming out from the back of the enlarger and are parallel to the negative use the 111a. I just wanted to make sure this was correct before I purchased several of them at $8 a pop. I ordered a manual for it wont be here for a few days and I wanted to try and track down a bulb so I could use it for the weekend. Thanks.
    Dan

Shooter
    Plastic Cameras
    Images
    There is a plate on the lower left below the head that specifies the bulb. Hope this helps. Mine says PH111a

Jon

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Guess I should've looked a little harder huh? I just picked it up this afternoon and didn't notice the plate. Mines also 111a. Thanks Jon.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    This might save you $1.01 per bulb. Not sure how much shipping will set you back.
    http://www.replacementlightbulbs.com/lampph111a.html
    Best regards,
    James

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin