Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 72,516   Posts: 1,598,194   Online: 788

Shooter
    Multi Format

Durst 1200 question

I just bought a used Durst 1200 enlarger with a Dichroic head and have a question. There are 2 red levers on either side of the enlarger behind the mixing box and I can't figure out what their function is. They are marked with on/off symbols, but when I turn them nothing seems to happen. Can anyone with one of these enlargers please enlighten me? Thanks
    Richard

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    These are used to release the head so that it can be rotated for horizontal printing.

If you PM me your address I will make you a copy of the owners manual.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Lovely enlarger isn't it?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Move both to unlock the head so the unit can pivot either way for wall projection.
    Matt's Photo Site
    "I invent nothing, I rediscover". Auguste Rodin

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by mrcallow
    Lovely enlarger isn't it?
    Yes, it sure is. I bought it yesterday from a pro lab that closed. I felt a bit like a vulture circling a corpse when I bought it, but the enlarger was certainly a bargain. The man who helped me kept finding accessories and handing them to me; I got quite a complete kit.

Thank you everyone who answered my question. I knew that the head pivots, but didn't know how.
    Richard

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin