Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,871   Posts: 1,583,393   Online: 1102

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Shooter
    Medium Format

Okay

Roger, and thanks all for keeping me straight!

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Dear Jazz,

I have purchased my last photo printer. The number of times that it gets used and the cost per print have shown me that sending a file elsewhere is the way to go. Keep the cheap ink jet around for the kids.

Neal Wydra

Shooter
    Multi Format
    The best photo printers I've seen can't be bought, but you can always hire Bob Carnie or Jorge or Alex Hawley or Ole or perhaps Darth Apug himself!
    OK you may be able to buy Bob with the right choice of beer, but it might be cheaper just to hire him.

Shooter
    Medium Format

Thanks Neal

That was my problem, the printers were not used. And when I went to use them they broke. BTW, what forum should this post had been put in?

Images
    I am sure any one of the printers Rogueish mentioned would mind being used and considering their dedication to the job I am sure they would not brake. If they did there are now little pills to help that too.

We are just using your post as a spring board to have a bit of fun. Don't worry about it. You cleared the mishap up on the first page.
    Technological society has succeeded in multiplying the opportunities for pleasure, but it has great difficulty in generating joy. Pope Paul VI

So, I think the "greats" were true to their visions, once their visions no longer sucked. Ralph Barker 12/2004

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Images
    Issh reshentss tht rimakrs rogieshhss, coolld sooomoneopen me annothher

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I feel relieved...crying big crocodile tears as sniff sniff I love you guys!...But Claire hurt my feelings...boo hao....I an going to subscribe today as the I will have the armor to defeat cross posting wishes.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Yeah don't let his name fool ya. Claire can play rough. See ya round .

Shooter
    Medium Format

Thanks

I will invite him to my retirement party in 10 years...Claire, did you hear that????

Anyway, thanks for all your tips and insights...I consider myself as having offically been "Pimped" on this subject!!!

Keep shooting!!!! Fim that is!!!!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I will invite him to my retirement party in 10 years...Claire, did you hear that????
    Claire = him? Sounds more like a SHE to me :-D

G

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin