Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,273   Posts: 1,534,544   Online: 1000

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Beseler 4x5" on Dutch auction site: 106 EURO

For entry level enlargers I found this on the famous Dutch marktplaats. Inlcudes three lenses (not the greatest). And is a very unusual color blue...

http://www.marktplaats.nl/index.php3...llen/17396.htm

Shooter
    Multi Format
    The link doesn't lead to a picture. Blue isn't that unusual. I wonder if the colour had something to do with the year it was made.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick Zentena
    The link doesn't lead to a picture. Blue isn't that unusual. I wonder if the colour had something to do with the year it was made.
    yup, it's gone. Must have sold real fast.

ann

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    there was "blue series " by Beseler. Both 45 and 23c's . i believe it was an anniversity run sometime in the 70's

One of my color 45 is the blue verison, still work fine, altho, heavy as sin with that color head and transformer that came with that model.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ann
    there was "blue series " by Beseler. Both 45 and 23c's . i believe it was an anniversity run sometime in the 70's

One of my color 45 is the blue verison, still work fine, altho, heavy as sin with that color head and transformer that came with that model.
    No use flogging a horse that has run off, but it looked to me like a Beseler 45M - but need to add that I'm no expert. The blue color was in fact rather pleasant.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin