Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,717   Posts: 1,483,082   Online: 908

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    What about Oriental?
    Have you used the Adox paper with a Thomas safelight and what filters do you use in the Thomas with the Adox paper?
    What are the approximate times for contact printing?
    thanks,
    Curt

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I use a red Kodak safelight, the amber did produce some fog. I use my old Dupont filters, I also have Kodak and Ilford filters, but the Dupont set seems to work well so I haven't used any other. I don't contact print so I don't know what a good starting point would be.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Flotsam
    But it is an enlarging paper isn't it? Is it unusually slow?
    That's what I thought too but in my lame research on the web, I read somewhere that it is good for contact printing cause it is awefully slow. I'm looking for contact printing some Polaroid Pack film 665 stuff and I don't want to go the Azo route. I'm going to look into this paper as well but I *think* I need a different colored safelight.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Eric, how much Polaroid are you going to print?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Curt
    Eric, how much Polaroid are you going to print?
    I guess not that much considering how 'spensive 665 is these days. I would just like to be able to have a long (longish) exposure time. I was also thinking of using regular enlarging paper and getting a Neutral Density filter for the lens. What you think? Will that work?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin