Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,738   Posts: 1,515,535   Online: 1078

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I have the AN Glass inserts for the bimaneg and they've never been used if you are interested I could sell them to you, let me get them out and make sure they are still in new condition (they weren't cheap and were special order that took ages to arrive)..

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Hi Sean,
    Yes I am interested but I don't yet have the negative carrier+mask and I'm not sure if I'll end up with cobineg or bimaneg yet. Do you now if the bimaneg works, or if there is any difference between bimaneg and cobineg?

I think B&H has the AN glass insert for bimaneg in stock for 30$: http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/cont...ughType=search

Shooter
    35mm
    This will help Durst AC800 and AC800AF owners who want to use it for B&W printing with multicontrast filters: www.durstac800.blogspot.ca

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin