Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,300   Posts: 1,535,805   Online: 678

Shooter
    Medium Format

Bulbs blowing out

Just wondering if anyone has experienced this? I have a Beseler 23CII and had to replace a bulb yesterday that was about one year old, and now today I have to replace the replacement. The bulbs are GE PH/140 75W. Did I buy bum bulbs or is there something with the enlarger that I need to check? Thanks for any help!

Blessings, K

Shooter
    Large Format
    I have an older 23CII, and it uses the 75W PH111A. Are you sure you're using the right bulb?
    —Eric

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by resummerfield
    I have an older 23CII, and it uses the 75W PH111A. Are you sure you're using the right bulb?
    I believe so, my enlarger also says to use the PH111A, but that bulb is way too small to fit the enlarger's light socket, the photo dealer said that they changed the size and socket, and the PH140 is the one that fits. But thanks for responding!!!

Blessings, K

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin