Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,646   Posts: 1,481,271   Online: 758

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Keep an eyeout on Ebay for a compressor. I found a used Leedal compressor for about $45. It does not use a reserve tank. You just plug it in and it blows air. Does not use oil. It is noisy but only for the brief time you are using it. It is about the size of a Jobo 3010 tank.
    Jerold Harter MD

Shooter
    Large Format
    I've always wanted to go with a small tank of compressed nitrogen. Clean and relatively safe as long as you know how to respect compressed gasses.
    Did I mention cheap? Quiet? Moisture/Oil/Particle free. Ah well end rant.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    The nitrogen tank is good for a storage as well. Let's say you are a film or paper hoarder like some people I know (not that I have pan-x in the freezer). Blasting out a freezer hotseal bag with the contents you are storing in it prior to sealing drives out moisture and prevents crystals from forming inside. Three cheers, especially when defrosting.
    Cheers,

Patrick

When you come to a fork in the road, take it...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin