Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,501   Posts: 1,543,348   Online: 860

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Shooter
    Large Format
    I purchased a '12 drawer rolling cart' for $30 shipped on ebay. I see these things going for about $30 to $50 (that's including postage).. I wouldn't spend more than $30 on it but I now use one as an enlarger work table.

I can roll it into the bathroom and print, it's great. It has 12 drawers, each drawer is like 9x11x2.5" so it holds little things like filters and pens and whatnot. Mine is stuffed with just about everything I can fit in it.

My enlarger barely fits on the top of it but I like this set up, it's clean and efficient.
    I'll post a picture (no digital camera at the moment) on monday if anyone is interested.
    It would work well for a larger bathroom setup.

http://www.personalbargains.com/12drroca.html

Shooter
    Pinhole
    I'll bet a tool cart would work well too.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I use an old Steelcase Dot matrix printer stand I got at an office furniture surplus/recycling center. It is as solid as a rock, has adjustable height and leveling and was only $15.

The top is nearly 2" thick and has about 8" of height adjustment. The stand also has a shelf that was made to hold perforated paper that feeds up through a slot in the center of the table. My Beseler 45MXC fits perfectly.

On a concrete floor, the only vibration comes from the enlarger itself.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin