Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,592   Posts: 1,546,085   Online: 924

Shooter
    4x5 Format

Durst Negative Carriers

I have a bunch of Durst negative carriers. Can someone tell me for which enlarger they were made? They measure 5 1/16th x 7 1/16th for width and length. My guess is for one of the 8x10's. Not sure, though.

They're heavy duty and well-built. My only complaint about these carriers is that the hole for the negative is a little smaller than I like. I have other negative carriers with holes that reveal more of the negative.

Shooter
    Large Format
    My Durst 8x10 has an adapter “Laradap” to use glassless carriers. The glassless carriers measure 6 x 7-5/8.
    —Eric

Ole
    Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I've got a whole heap of Durst things to fit a 138S, but most of them are easily identifiable. What I haven't got is the 13x18cm and 5x7" glassless inserts - [hint]simple metal frames about the size you describe[/hint].
    -- Ole Tjugen, Luddite Elitist
    Norway

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Is ("hint") a Norse term for hiccup?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Man I could use some Durst neg carriers for the 8x10 --I have an L 184 (8x10) and only the actual 8x10 carriers and no inserts--I've been adapting my Omega D-2 carriers--it works but a hassle---But then Jens Jensen at Jensen Optical slash DurstProUsa wants to rob me his carriers--I'll keep my cash rather than give it to that crook! got durst carriers to rid yourself of--I'm in need!!
    Joseph Burke

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin