Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,925   Posts: 1,556,788   Online: 1003

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

The negative carrier is the Femoneg. With the glass inserts, it handles all formats and you don't need anything else. You can also get metal inserts with holes (Femomasks), each for a specific format. Some versions of Femomasks have spring loaded alignment pins, so you can use a plate on the bottom and glass on the top.

Another source for parts and accessories is direct from Durst -- http://www.durst.it/ and click on "Online Shop". The prices for US & Canada are similar to new prices when Jobo was the distributor (=expensive), but at least include shipping.

Focal Point ( http://www.fpointinc.com/glass.htm) supplies non-OEM glass for the Femoneg.

Shooter
    35mm

looking for Laborator 1200's manual

Hello,
    As you could allready understand it, I've just bought a second hand Laborator 1200 to make large exhibition prints and I've been looking for the user's manual to get some precise information about how to manage with perspective and to be sure that I don't miss any important issue...
    I would be very gratefull if you would accept to send me the pdf file,
    michaelduperrin@wanadoo.fr
    Best regards,
    Michael

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Mica welcome to APUG. I have the Durst L1200 manual which includes instructions for the Tim 2000 and AC L1200. I will email you a PDF copy if you decide to subscribe to APUG.

Shooter
    35mm
    Hi Franck,

I have just bought a laborator 1200 as you did, I mean without any manual. I would like to understand a bit more some issues, as the use of the different condenser and the way to correct parallelism. I don't dare to ask MrCallow as he has allready spent time to send it to many people. Would you accept to send me the pdf ?
    I would really appreciate it as it would be very helpfull,
    Best regards,
    Mica
    (michaelduperrin@wanadoo.fr)

Shooter
    Multi Format

Manual Durst Laborator 1200

Hello, I finish buying of second hand a Durst Laborator and I cannot be able the manual of user to include/understand its possibilities. If you can send a copy to me of the manual I am thankful to him sincerely and I will be able to manage to work better. Best regards,. Luis

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    JD,

I received the manual.
    Thank you very much for the quick response.

Mike
    --Mike

Shooter
    4x5 Format

Also looking for Laborator 1200's manual

Hello, I am in need of the manual for the Durst L1200. I notice that our moderator JD is able to send it as a pdf file. I would be very grateful to recieve a copy.Many thanks

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    sbigp,
    I will send the manual to you should you subscribe to APUG. Subscriptions are what keeps the site running (I don't receive a dime)

jdc

Shooter
    35mm
    Having seen the previous posts I have just subscribed to APUG and would be most grateful to recieve a copy of the manual for the Durst L1200.Thanks

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by erkslad View Post
    Having seen the previous posts I have just subscribed to APUG and would be most grateful to recieve a copy of the manual for the Durst L1200.Thanks
    erkslad,Welcome to APUG and thanks for subscribing. PM me your email address and I'l send out the manual. I will be gone most of the day today so I may not be able to send it until late today or tomorrow.

Cheers,

jdc

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin