Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,968   Posts: 1,558,471   Online: 1019

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Shooter
    Large Format
    I also recently just subscribed to APUG and am in need of the Durst 1200 Laborator Manual. I would greatly appreciate you sending it my way.

cmariesanchez@yahoo.com

Unrelated Note: Love the site so far, soo much great info for someone just beginning
    Last edited by Sanchez88; 11-19-2010 at 06:11 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Hi.
    Just subscribed, and would find a copy of Durst 1200 Laborator Manual invaluable. It really is a monster!
    I mainly work with medium format bw film, but am hoping to try some 5x4 this year.

grogan251@hotmail.co.uk

tih
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Grogan View Post
    Hi.
    Just subscribed, and would find a copy of Durst 1200 Laborator Manual invaluable. It really is a monster!
    I mainly work with medium format bw film, but am hoping to try some 5x4 this year.

grogan251@hotmail.co.uk
    PM with PDF sent to Hotmail address.

-tih

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I also have Durst Laborator 1200 without manual If anyone can send manual to boom_bass@balticom.lv i will be very beholden

K-G
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Dear Durst-lovers !
    As mentioned earlier Jensen Optical / Durst Pro USA is a main source for spareparts and accessories for the big Dursts and even complete enlargers. There is also a German Company, Kienzle Phototechnik , that can supply you with parts for some of the big Durst models and they also manufacture their own enlargers. Kienzle have more parts than are listed on their web-site, so send them a mail if you want to know more. I enclose links to both companies.

Karl-Gustaf

http://www.durst-pro-usa.com/

http://www.kienzle-phototechnik.de/index.html

Shooter
    Medium Format

Durst laborator 1200 manual

Hello Durst enthousiasts,

Although I am not new on this forum (I've learnt a lot from you all), it is my first post.
    After a lot of research in the past months, for a good enlarger, I had the good fortune to buy a L1200 today, with all the trimmings, for peanuts.
    But alas, as so may of you without the user's manual.

I have noticed that a lot of members do have it in Pdf format, so I would like to ask if somebody would share a copy with me and send one to me.

I would be very grateful!
    Thanks in advance!

Piet Wolters - The Netherlands

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    If anyone needs the manual, this is a pdf copy a kind someone here gave to me. If anyone wants it, he/she can get it by going to my iDisk public folder below:

URL: https://public.me.com/mansuramir
    Password: 180503

and download the file 'durstmanual.pdf'

Mansur

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by chioque View Post
    If anyone needs the manual, this is a pdf copy a kind someone here gave to me.

Mansur
    Grabbed a copy, thanks a million!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    You're most welcome

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin