Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,951   Posts: 1,585,995   Online: 793

Thread: durst m70 micro

Shooter
    35mm

durst m70 micro

hi all im new to this site and to photography and would like to know if anybody has a durst m70 micro as i have just got one but im baffled by the distructions and was wondering if anybody could simplify it as it looks complicated hope somebody can help, wayne

Shooter
    35mm Pan
    The instruction manuals for the Durst Modular 70 micro light enlarger are available with all other Durst enlarger manuals at the current Durst On-line shop: http://www2.durst.it/shop/
    I believe this web site online shop is also accessible through the link:
    http:www.durst.it
    At this on-line shop you can download manuals in .pdf format by using a credit card for payment.
    Perhaps another veteran forum member of APUG has an older manual that they can send you for no charge? Good luck.

Shooter
    35mm
    thanks for that i have one manual for the machine but it went over my head but i have managed to calibrate the machine and all is well, i was struggling with getting the correct filter values for grades of paper but then realised that if you dont turn the filters to off and zero the machine when you switch machine back on it thinks its at 0 in all filters when actually its not so now i can dial in the correct filters for each one everytime. now i have nearly got everything to start developing film and paper, my darkroom is nearly finished so will let you know how i get on

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin