Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,915   Posts: 1,556,313   Online: 928

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ZoneMaster II

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Both products are easy to use for straightforward timing. The Analyser has an ergonomic advantage inasmuch as it's an all-in-one unit and you only have one keypad to think about. For straightforward printing from a lot of negatives it's probably the way to go. But if you want to wring the last drop from a negative, the StopClock offers the convenience of programming a sequence of exposures so you don't have to remember them all in the dark.

Regards
    Richard

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I've had a ZM and stopclock pro, purchase in 2003. I have never had good luck with the ZM but I would't trade the stopclock for anything. I think that the ZM is too computer like for me and I just have not devoted the time to learn it's functions.
    I can see that it is probably one of the best combinations available and will knock my own lack instead instead of the instrument.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin