Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,288   Posts: 1,535,344   Online: 815

Shooter
    Multi Format

World of Lith Printing

Not sure if y'all are aware of it or not, but Tim Rudman is doing another book on Lith printing, this time from submissions he did a request for. The initial title was The World Book of Lith Printing, but because of some copyright issues with another book company, the new name for the book will be titled "World of Lith Printing."

The books site is here and it should be out in Sept or Oct. I think you can even pre-order nudge nudge wink wink

Yours truely has 2 pages with 4 images (he nixed 2 others...the bastage )that has been selected from clients work I submitted.

"Drinks for all my friends!" <------name the movie.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I've been lusting after this book since it was announced.

Congratulations on having your work in it, seeing other APUGers work in it will make it even more special.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I'm in too! Two pictures and an entry on homebrew lith developer. Very exciting.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    The link supplied above is incorrect:

Here is the correct one:

http://www.worldoflithprinting.com/index.html

Not sure if you can edit that in your above post...

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I just posted something about this in the 'books' forum. Eric is right with the new website address - I would be pleased to get any feedback or suggestions - it wasn't designed by me (needless to say) but I can pass them on.

Congratulations to everyone who made it into the book! There was some great imagery and it would have been great to have been able to include even more, but we had to maintain a balance of text and galery space. Thanks to everyone who got involved.
    Tim

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin