Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,201   Posts: 1,531,528   Online: 1052

Thread: F Stop Timer

Shooter
    Medium Format

F Stop Timer

Does anyone have an opinion about the fstop timer from Darkroom Automation Inc., in Cleveland Ohio. It's about $159.00, as opposed to $339.00 for the RH Designs timer from England. Thank you, Russell.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Russell Smith
    Does anyone have an opinion about the fstop timer from Darkroom Automation Inc., in Cleveland Ohio. It's about $159.00, as opposed to $339.00 for the RH Designs timer from England. Thank you, Russell.
    The person who makes it has posted a couple of times to this thread: http://www.apug.org/forums/forum43/13559-rhdesigns-fstop-timers.html and there is some other info there about it.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Thanks Paul, it's pretty clear to me that the RH Design timer would be perfect. I'm trying to spend less, but sometimes, as we all know, that can be a mistake. The other timer can be seen on www.dgitaltruth.com, so if anyone has any info/feedback on it that would be great. Thank you, Russell.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Let me try that again. It's www.digitaltruth.com.

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Another reason to attend the view camera conference.
    Here is a post frrom the Large Format Photography Form, May 16, 06
    " Re: View Camera conference
    We have two more additions to the list of exhibitors

Darkroom Automation and Pixilmation. DA makes darkroom equipment and Pixilmation is a scanning service.

steve simmons
    www.viewcamera.com"

No affiliation, actually I have an RH Designs Stop Cock Vario,
    the version for cold light heads.

John Powers

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin