Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,931   Posts: 1,556,968   Online: 1014

Shooter
    4x5 Format

zone vi enlarger cold light head

can anyone tell me if a zone vi model #zn6670 cold light head will fit on a MXT beseler? also what was it made to fit to start with.
    thanks
    mitch

Shooter
    Large Format
    I have a Zone VI catalog from Spring 1989.

All of their cold light heads are designated with the number L-6xx.

So the number you have must be from a later or earlier catalog.

John

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Quote Originally Posted by wager123
    can anyone tell me if a zone vi model #zn6670 cold light head will fit on a MXT beseler? also what was it made to fit to start with.
    thanks
    mitch
    Call Calumet- if whoever answers can't tell you they'll give you the ph. # for their "Zone VI guy" who oversees the repair of Zone VI branded merchandise.
    "A certain amount of contempt for the material employed to express an idea is indispensable to the purest realization of this idea." Man Ray

Shooter
    Large Format
    From my Calumet catalog, the ZN6670 is a 4x5 VC head for the Omega D series enlarger. It has a square diffuser plate, and would not fit on a Beseler, which requires a round plate.
    —Eric

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin