Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,206   Posts: 1,531,782   Online: 904

Thread: beseler 45s

Shooter
    4x5 Format

beseler 45s

hi
    well ijust purchased a used 45s for $199 and have placed it on my mxt. no manualwith it. the question i have is that there is a white light indicator on the uper left hand side that lights up when you push a lever on the bottom left , but no light comes on. when to pushed everything seem to work fine. what gives ? any help .
    thanks
    mitch

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    My 45S head has two power inputs - one for the cooling fan, controlled from the white switch at the upper left - and one cable for switching/powering the lamp.

The white light lever is on the right side base. It disengages the filters from the light path; just moves them out or back to the dialled settings. It does not turn the lamp on or off. You need to use the timer for focus and exposure.

It does not have to be a timer, of course. A switched outlet would work.
    I feel, therefore I photograph.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin