Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,699   Posts: 1,482,609   Online: 831

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by c6h6o3
    Sorry to have appeared obnoxious. Such was not my intent.

I'm not sure how much the film has to do with the look. I think I come closer to it with TMax and Harvey's developer than I do with Efke.

I was going to suggest 777 as step one in the process. I like it on J&C 200 as well as tri-x. I wouldn't use it on Efke25, not because it won't give you the look you are looking for, but there are so many better developers for that film these days, Pyrocat and W2D2+.

Printing wise, I would get a very black developer then selenium tone it. That should give you a look you want.

tim in san jose
    Where ever you are, there you be.

Shooter
    Med. Format Pan
    Thanks everyone for the wealth of information, I have already made up some prints, it is not quite so authentic but it is a start, think No if I can emulate the picture taking technique of that time....

Maybe a box camera is the way to go.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin