Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,500   Posts: 1,543,299   Online: 902

Shooter
    35mm
    Images

Darkroom for summer

A friend of mine works for the school board and has got me the key from the teacher who runs the darkroom class, so I can use anytime I want this summer, school is out. I havent done any printing yet and was wondering where I could get a good step by step guide to darkroom printing. dying to get going with negatives and to check out this darkroom

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    http://www.ilfordphoto.com/applications/page.asp?n=9

This is a good place to start.

- Randy

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Dear finny99,

Find a "Kodak Black & White Darkroom Dataguide". Most big photoshops will still have them. Amazon for sure.

Neal Wydra

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Finny,
    Check in some used book stores or ebay (e.g. http://cgi.ebay.com/Time-Life-Photog...QQcmdZViewItem) ... Time/Life had a series of excellent books on photography (silver covers with black bindings about 11-1/2 square). The two books you want from the series are "The Print" and "The Negative". I've seen them many times when poking around book stores. The books are one of the best primers I've seen, and I taught this stuff for many years.
    Cheers
    Doug

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin