Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,702   Posts: 1,548,448   Online: 978

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Plastic Cameras
    Images
    [QUOTE=eric]
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon Shiu
    I believe you can buy it either way. By the way, much cheaper to get the AN glass from focal point.

QUOTE]

I have the kind withought the Anti-Newton glass. Its a 6x9. I've been so busy, that I haven't had a chance to use it. Can I get an AN glass to replace it? What's focal point's website?
    www.fpointinc.com
    or
    https://linux19.domainnameservers.ne...ENLARGER_GLASS

just to be clear, only the top glass needs to be AN glass.

Jon
    Mendocino Coast Black and White Photography: www.jonshiu.com

4x5 seems to stay flat in my D2 and D6.

35mm and to a smaller degree 120, curl and are not held flat unless between glass. You are compromising the enlarging lens by not being flat in that it can`t focus on the center and edges at the same time. Make a sample print of focus on edges and another focus on center and see the difference. The long mirror Peak will allow you to see this without making prints. Then just put the neg between two sheets of small glass ,3x4 will do, and make another print. Mask it down so you don`t get flare all over the place.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin