Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,218   Posts: 1,532,171   Online: 1010

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Multi Format
    OK, so returning this thread once again out of sheer desperation to make some really big prints....

The widest magnetic sheet I can find is 24" wide x however long. I would of course prefer to cut two 'L's from the sheet but that limits me in print size. Have any of you cut four strips and adjoined them into 'L's or do you just manually align the four strips on the sheet of paper using marked reference points?

Rgds

Shooter
    Multi Format
    3M manufacture a ruby red transparent tape (type 616) for the graphic arts industry. It works perfectly for masking negatives but takes a little practice to apply straight. You could also cut a mask from Rubylith, cutting out the transparent carrier film as well so you don't have 2 more surfaces to dust. Far easier than trying to mask the edges of the print paper before exposure.
    Richard

Why are there no speaker jacks on a stereo camera?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin