Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,568   Posts: 1,573,492   Online: 653

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    do you have an email where I can send you a picture of it. i'm in seattle, so if you wanted it (depending on where you are) shipping could be more then the thing is worth. it has a medium format holder. last time i fired it up it worked. probably needs a better light bulb in it then what's there now.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    sbrim@mchsi.com

How heavy is it? Would shipping it ground cost a ton? If it wouldn't, I'd still be interested because it's about the only way I'm ever going to get the okay to have an enlarger anywhere in this house.
    No idea what's going to happen next, but I'm hoping it involves being wrist deep in chemicals come the weekend.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    just sent you some pics via my gmail

ann

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    usually the heaviest part is the base, just remove it. it can be replace with 3/4 inch ply wood. a bit of sanding, stain, and your ready to mount the strut and start printing
    http://www.aclancyphotography.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin