Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,959   Posts: 1,558,097   Online: 1079

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Splitgrade Controller?

I don't suppose any of you have a Splitgrade Controller which you want to sell or know of anyone who does? Perhaps you've seen one advertised secondhand? (Which has probably already been snapped up yet.) I' ve been scouring eBay for one everyday since I bought a Focomat V35 fitted with Splitgrade Module for £300 the week before last. It's wishful thinking I know, but if you don't ask you don't get eh? :-)

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Split grade systems are quite rare on the second hand market so the controller only is indeed difficult.
    We have not a single unit available (only new). Maybe you can contact RH or Heiland in Wetzlar.

Best regards,

Robert

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I think you will be lucky to find a s/h controller only - as Robert says they are rare and usually sold as a system. We can supply a new one - please ask for details if you're interested.
    Regards,
    Richard.

RH Designs - My Photography

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    What's the cost of the controller on it's own without the filter module which I already have? Could you quote me some prices, my intention was to go through you guys at RH if I couldn't find one by the end of the month. I'm waiting on next payday. So, what dya think, good deal? £300 for a Focomat V35 with Splitgrade Module already fitted? Disregarding the £40 postage that is.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarvman
    What's the cost of the controller on it's own without the filter module which I already have? Could you quote me some prices, my intention was to go through you guys at RH if I couldn't find one by the end of the month. I'm waiting on next payday. So, what dya think, good deal? £300 for a Focomat V35 with Splitgrade Module already fitted? Disregarding the £40 postage that is.
    The Controller only is 592.60 GBP including UK VAT and delivery. A V35 Splitgrade System complete is 786.78 GBP. The controller can be set up for use with any module so if you were to buy another enlarger in the future (for MF for example) you can buy just the filter module for it and continue with your existing controller. Hope that helps!
    Regards,
    Richard.

RH Designs - My Photography

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    So the price of the Filter Module on its own is only £194.18? Damn, I thought it was worth alot more than that. Still I suppose I can't fault geting a Focomat at that price.

Also, I won't have enough for the Splitgrade Comfort right away. Is it definately worth getting?

Shooter
    Medium Format
    If you are in time switching to a medium or large format enlarger the price for an additional filter module is indeed not so high. You can use 3 enlargers on one Heiland console.

The comfort module is easy when you're really printing a lot. Further the zone indicator is an easy extra item.

Succes with your difficult decision.

Robert

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    see this on ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...m=220040446881

nothing to do with me. just spotted it...

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin