Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,267   Posts: 1,534,349   Online: 805

Shooter
    Medium Format

DeJUR 135 mm Enlarging Lens

Does anyone know anything about the quality of a DeJUR 135 mm Enlarging Lens? On the iris adjusting ring it says "DeJUR-AMSCO CORPORATION L.I.C., N.Y. Made in U.S.A." The front lens retaining ring says "DeJUR PROJECTION CHROMTAR f:4.5 135 mm No 1781D"

Will it cover 4" x 5" ?

Images
    I actually have this lens and yes I have used it on 4x5. I can't tell you anything more becasue I only used it once or twice. I still have it but have gone to a 135mm Rodenstock. I came with on old Omega DII that was supposed to have been owned by a retired Life photographer. May have been an OK lens in the 1950's.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    I used one of these for 15 or 20 years for 4x5 negatives with perfect satisfaction. The EL-Nikkor that replaced it may be better, but not enough to really matter.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I've got one and it works just fine for me - however, I only enlarge to 11x14 from 4x5.
    juan

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin