Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,552   Posts: 1,544,911   Online: 919

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Shooter
    4x5 Format

ZBE tubes

Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but the tubes for the Oriental/ZBE VCCLS are NO LONGER AVAILABLE from ZBE nor Aristo. Best advice, find a parts head.

Some guy just sold three as a set on eBay for $199...a bargain for the tubes alone. Another guy was selling a brand new in box/never used head on eBay a few months back...it never sold.

I sold mine years ago, six months before they stopped making the heads.

Great head though, but the tube issue is ugly. Check Google. Somebody may have figured out something.

Try Jens Jensen at Durst Pro USA. I think they were making a digital head that looked like it used the same ZBE keypad as found on the Starlite. He may know of spare heads floating around.

CH

Shooter
    Large Format
    Quote Originally Posted by 280hpwrx View Post
    .....the tubes for the Oriental/ZBE VCCLS are NO LONGER AVAILABLE from ZBE nor Aristo......
    Yes, Aristo no longer offers the tubes as a stock item, but they will, on request, manufacture custom tubes. So I wonder if Aristo would, or could, custom manufacture a tube for the ZBE head? Has anyone tried this?
    —Eric

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Quote Originally Posted by resummerfield View Post
    Yes, Aristo no longer offers the tubes as a stock item, but they will, on request, manufacture custom tubes. So I wonder if Aristo would, or could, custom manufacture a tube for the ZBE head? Has anyone tried this?
    True, but I was told long ago that Aristo REFUSED to make more since they were so troublesome to make in the first place. It's probably worth a try at any rate. Maybe a group of owners could get into a group buy...

A LOT of those heads were sold.

CH

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin